Zara Changezi – An Emerging Transgender Rights Activist

Share:
Zara Changezi is breaking all the barriers after Kami Sid and making an example in society to break all the stereotypes. The transgender community is increasing with such representatives.

Zara Changezi is currently working with Wajood for Transgenders Right protection. While speaking to a journalist, she said that she is also a human rights defender and currently working on a campaign by raising awareness of gender identity and recognition.



Zara has recently made her debut in the movie “Denial” by Mehmood Ali Siddiqui. While Mehmood Ali’s “Husst” is releasing soon, the movie is a shocking love story. “It will be a secret until it’s released,” said Zara.



“Our community has always faced many obstacles but due to many trans activists while fighting for the Human rights, such as Bubbli Malik/ Bindya Rana/Aisha Mughal and Jannat Ali. There are much more to name. We are started to get recognition in the society. And I am dedicated enough to serve my community in any situation.”, said Zara.


Zara said: “Professionally, I am a chef and a culinary trainer. As qualified I am, I could have lived my life without coming out as a transgender easily. But I came out, I choose to be my self because I know what I can do for my community. My biggest support is my mother and my sister. I will serve until I am capable to do so.”
Let us give this community a chance and a little bit appreciation so that they can uplift themselves and can go in a right direction.

No comments